Plan International invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Plan International is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Plan International before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Plan International is a rights-based development and humanitarian organization working for better lives for all children. We are independent of government and have no political or religious affiliation.
Our purpose is to strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for more than 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Quick Details about Plan International
- Hiring Organization: Plan International
- Founded: 1937
- Founders: John Langdon-Davies, Eric Muggeridge
- Organization Type: International NGO
- Organization Size: 8,000 employees
- Headquarters: Woking, Surrey
- Location: Woking, Surrey, England, UK
- Official Website: plan-international.org
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/logistics Management, Purchasing/Supplies Management or related field.
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience in INGO environment, involving in the procurement of both emergency and development programs.
Qualifications/ experience desirable:
· Substantial experience in procurement and fleet management.
· Fluency in English language is essential
How to Apply
The closing date for the application is December 30, 2022. Qualified candidates should submit their application with the links provided below.
For internal applicants:
For external applicants:
This position is only open to Ethiopian Nationals, who must be eligible to live and work in Ethiopia.
Please note that:
· Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
· We are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated links.
· Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
· Female candidates are highly encouraged to Apply
More information about Plan International can be found on http:// plan-international.org
References will be taken and background and anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Child Protection Policy. Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
As an international child centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.