Multi Integrated Support/MIS/ is a local civil society organization who has been serving targeted in need communities in Oromia, Benishangul Gumuz and Addis Ababa City Administration (Mao Komo Special Woreda, Bambasi Woreda, Bullen Woreda, and Tsore refugee Camp) and Addis Ababa (Arada sub city) in six schools respectively for the last 12 years.
MIS aspires to see poor, disadvantaged and hard to reach communities living in a safe and decent condition.
MIS works to improve the lives of disadvantaged mothers and children, through increasing their access to health and education services, supporting income generation and improving their natural environment, using an integrated and participatory community based approach.
Multi Integrated Support (MIS) Ethiopia is an Ethiopian residents’ charity registered with the Charities and Societies Agency (CSA) in 2010. MIS Ethiopia has been working poor, marginalized and hard to reach communities with a strategic focus on women and children to achieve self-reliance and improve the quality of their lives. The major focus areas have been the economic and social empowerment of women, education, health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene and environmental protection. Although, MIS Ethiopia implemented different projects the major interest of the organization is to bring about community empowerment, social transformation and child protection.
Quick Details about MIS
- Hiring Organization: Multi Integrated Support Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: MIS
- Founded: 2010
- Organization Type: Private Organization
- Official Website: www.miseth.org
Responsibilities and tasks
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant Project Manager and Partners.
- Support MEAL team in developing the weekly, monthly and final project reports
- Timely update and share data on the 4W matrix to the cluster management system
- Develop M&E plans for ESNFI projects and proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation;
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demography, Population Studies;
- Demonstrated experience in data processing and management of large scale surveys.
- Demonstrated experience of statistical packages and/ or data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, SMART, STAT 01) and advanced computer skills (word-processing, spread sheets, and databases) are a must;
- At least 1-2 years’ direct experience in a position of monitoring and evaluation of emergency projects.
- Language skills: Excellent English proficiency skill
- Date of Announcement: December 28, 2022
- Salary: 275 $
- No of positions: 1
- Contract Duration: – Temporary (3 months of duration)
- Duty Base: HO/Addis Ababa/
How to Apply
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment and contribute to MIS Ethiopia’s mission and vision, please send your CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page) and can apply through www.miseth.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.