Yale University Scholarship 2022 in United States of America Details
- Location: USA
- University Name: Yale University
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: CheckUndergraduate Deadlines / Check Graduate Deadlines
- Deadline: 15th December 2022
Yale University Introduction
Yale University is a private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. Yale University is ranked #12 in Best Global Universities. One of the Oldest Institutes in the World.
There are 12,910 students currently enrolled in Yale. 21% of these are international students who come from 120 countries worldwide.
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States was an alumnus of Yale university. Dick Cheney, 46th Vice President of the United States was also an alumnus of Yale university.
Scholarship Coverage By Yale university
Along with Financial Aid from Top Donors University also grants some Scholarships to selected students. 100% Aid will be given to Talented & Needy students.
The Yale Financial Aid program is a need-based award that is given regardless of citizenship.
While filling out the Admission form, make sure to mention all your’s Family Income and assets so they can analyze whether you are needy or not for the scholarship.
100% of applicants are given financial aid with a median amount of $70,686. 99% of applicants from the $65,000-$100,000 and $100,000-$150,000 brackets are granted financial aid as well.
List of Scholarships at Yale university
- Merit-based scholarships
- Entitlement Grants
- Yale Scholarship
- Financial Assistance for Master’s Programs
- Yale University Fellowship
Requirements for Yale Scholarship
The admission requirements for foreign Bachelor students are as follows:
- School report with transcript
- Mid-year report
- ACT or SAT results
- Recommendations from 2 teachers and 1 counselor
- Supplementary materials for students who wish to major in Visual Arts, Music, Film, or Dance
- Optional: on-campus or alumni interview
The requirements for Yale’s graduate applicants are the following:
- List of all universities/colleges attended with their unofficial transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Standardized test results (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- Resume or writing sample (depending on program)
The application fee is almost $105. If you are not able to afford this, you may apply for a fee waiver as needed.