Abay Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022, Abay Bank Share Company (አባይ ባንክ አክሲዮን ማህበር) invites qualified applicants for the various positions. Abay Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Abay Bank. Abay Bank was founded on July 14, 2010, and afterward started its operation on the 4th of November of 2010. More than 4,100 shareholders have invested in Abay Bank, and the capital has surpassed 2.5 Billion Birr, with a paid-up capital of 1.7 Billion Birr.
Ethiopia’s mighty river, the Great Abay, is a dramatic spectacle and a symbol of natural strength and grandeur. It is not only a magnificent sight to visit, but also a river with immense potential for our country’s development.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Abay Bank
- Hiring Organization: Abay Bank Share Company
- Shortly Known as: Abay Bank S.C.
- Founded: 2010
- Organization Type: Private Bank
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.abaybank.com.et
Job Vacancy Summary
- The Bank invites interested and qualified applicants to fill the following
- position. No. 3
- Job Title: Manager- Branch C
- The Branch Manager Plan, coach and coordinate the activities of the branch Motivates and coaches the customer service officers responsible for the delivery of high quality service, Participate in development, expansion and management of customer and business relationships within the branch.
- Educational Level and work Experience: BA in Management or Economics or Accounting & Finance or Marketing or Banking & Finance, Business Administration or business related field of study with Three years’ work experience in banking of operations out of which 1 years in supervisory position.
Place of Work:
Branches under Dire Dawa district
- Dire Dawa Abay SADiiQ /IFB/ Branch
- Mermarsa Branch (Dire Dawa City)
- Melka- Werer Branch
Salary: As per the Bank’s Scale
Application Dead line: January 06, 2023.
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested & qualified external applicants fulfilling the above criteria can apply in person at Adama Branch, Halaba Branch, and Head Office Zequala Complex Located around Bambis in front of NOC Gas station.
Only short listed candidates will be communicated.