Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2022: Enat Bank Share Company (ኤናት ባንክ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Enat Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Enat Bank is a private financial institution established to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged banking service, focusing on addressing women with financial access, aiming at development, business growth and profitability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders. It is also where the career of promising banking talents are shaped into seasoned banking professionals with challenging but conducive working environment. Value adding and committed Management Team and enlightened and forward looking institutional vision along with the attractive compensation packages is what has already been in place to attract and retain employees.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Enat Bank
- Hiring Organization: Enat Bank Share Company
- Shortly Known as: Enat Bank S.C.
- Founded: 2013
- Organization Type: Finance institution
- Organization Size: 500-1000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.enatbanksc.com
Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
Enat Bank wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers
- Updates passbook, prints deal slip or issues a customer advice.
- Collects and validates original Payment Instruments against the System.
- Issues and signs Payment Instruments
- Verifies and Validates DRS incoming transfers
- Initiates DRS outgoing transfers
- Exchanges cash denominations and posts the transactions
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor
- Graduates of years 2020, 2021 & 2022 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- BA, BSC or any other degree is mandatory
- No prior experience is required for new graduates
Place of work: Bure, Gondar, Bahir Dar
How to Apply
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs only online through https://evacancy.enatbanksc.com/#/vacancy
Enat Bank S.C
Human Capital Management Department Telephone: – 0115522835
Women applicants are highly encouraged