The contents of book are as given below
(To read or download, click on the particular unit)
After studying this lesson, you will be able to: Copy the map of the seven continents and Describe the relative location of the continents
- 1.1. The Continents
- 1.2. The People of the World
- 1.3. Population Distribution and Livelihood
- 1.4. The Industrial Revolution and its Effects
After studying this unit you will be able to: Explain the forces that change the surface of the earth and their effects; Measure distance and area on a map.
- 2.1. External Forces and its Effect on Human Life
- 2.2. Internal Forces and its Effect on Human Life
- 2.3. Measuring Distance and Area On Map
After studying this unit, you will be able to: Describe the causes and consequences of damage to resources. and Identify major pollutants and preventive action.
- 3.1. Human Interaction with the Natural Resources
- 3.2. Causes and Effects of Global Warming
After studying this unit, you will be able to: Appreciate the role of youth in combating HIV/AIDS, promoting the population policy and gender equity.
- 4.1. Population Related Issues
- 4.2. Human Rights and Safety
- 4.3. Programmes for Partnership
- 4.4. Globalization