MIS aspires to see poor, disadvantaged and hard to reach communities living in a safe and decent condition.
MIS works to improve the lives of disadvantaged mothers and children, through increasing their access to health and education services, supporting income generation and improving their natural environment, using an integrated and participatory community based approach.
Multi Integrated Support (MIS) Ethiopia is an Ethiopian residents’ charity registered with the Charities and Societies Agency (CSA) in 2010. MIS Ethiopia has been working poor, marginalized and hard to reach communities with a strategic focus on women and children to achieve self-reliance and improve the quality of their lives. The major focus areas have been the economic and social empowerment of women, education, health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene and environmental protection. Although, MIS Ethiopia implemented different projects the major interest of the organization is to bring about community empowerment, social transformation and child protection.
Quick Details about MIS
- Hiring Organization: Multi Integrated Support Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: MIS
- Founded: 2010
- Organization Type: Private Organization
- Official Website: www.miseth.org
Responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure that all expenses are properly authorized and documented before payment by checking correct budget codes and seeking prior approval
- Ensure that all payments are prepared on time and in accordance with all financial guidelines and approval procedures including processing check payments to suppliers and staff on a timely basis.
- Coordinate project activities with the head office Finance Manager in close collaboration with government institutions and other partners.
- Maintain vehicle log sheet and monitor vehicle and fuel usage
- Maintain records protocol of outgoing and incoming correspondence of the project
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A. Degree in Accounting or business management with a minimum of two years’ work experience as an accounting and finance.
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial management..
- Language skills: knowledge of local language is preferable
- Date of Announcement: December 28, 2022
- Salary: 277 $
- No of positions: 1
- Contract Duration: – Temporary (3 months of duration)
- Duty Base: HO/Addis Ababa/
How to Apply
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment and contribute to MIS Ethiopia’s mission and vision, please send your CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page) and can apply through there website.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.