Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda.
Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form-Academic year 2022– 2023
Instructions for Applicants
Note: Carefully Read the Instructions Below & Browse through the whole application form before completing your online application
1. Download an empty form HERE and read what is required at each section
2. Only students admitted to UR in eligible postgraduate programs to be supported by the MCF-SP@UR for the academic year 2022-2023 (see the call for application) are eligible to apply.
3. Provide one duly signed and sealed proof/recommendation letter from a competent authority on:
a. Family status (partial or total orphanhood) and critical economic needs.
b. Leadership in any one important organ (school, business, community, association, or any other engagement).
5. In addition to the general application form, Youth with Disability applicants must complete the disability declaration form (available on the application portal) and attach a disability certificate from a recognised association of people with disabilities (e.g: NCPD, NUDOR, MINEMA, RUB, RNUD, etc).
6. Attach any other document that you think may support your application.
7. Applicants must ensure that all sections are completed. Incomplete application will not be considered.
8. Make sure that the form is fully completed, all required and necessary documents are duly attached, and that you clicked on SUBMIT to complete the online application.
For more information click here