Quick Details about British Council
- Hiring Organization: British Council
- Founded: 1934
- Founder: British government
- Organization Type: Cultural Institution
- Area served: Nationwide
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Official Website: www.britishcouncil.org
British Council Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The British Council wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1:– Business Development Manager/Market Lead-Ethiopia
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Pay band: 6
- Salary: ETB 41,395.00
- Contract type: Indefinite
- Alternative locations the role could be based: Ethiopia
- Department: Exams
- Essential Requirements– Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Company: British Council
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Business development experience in the E&E sector
- Experience in a relevant role
- Relevant work experience in a BD Manager role
- Demonstrable experience to sustain and/or grow a product/service in line with strategic priorities for income and impact
- Experience collecting and analyzing client/stakeholder feedback
- Takes a pro-active approach to identifying ways in which service can be improved, and takes these forward
- Closing Date – 6 March 2022 applications will close 23:59 Nigeria Time
- View Notification:- Business Development Manager/Market Lead-Ethiopia (britishcouncil.org)
How To Apply?
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of British Council before closing date of application.