Tsehay Bank is invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Tsehay Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Tsehay Bank, one of the under formation banks, held its first establishment general assembly at Sheraton Hotel last Thursday, February 18. The Bank had received permission from the Central Bank to begin selling shares last year in October 2020.
The organizing committee decided to go for the lowest share sell to be 100,000 birr whilst the highest a shareholder can buy was 100 million birr. The Bank has amassed almost 735 million birr in paid-up capital from a total of 2.9 billion birr subscribed shares through 373 shareholders. Tsehay Bank is among around a dozen banks that are currently under formation in the country.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of Tsehay Bank
- Hiring Organization: Tsehay Bank PlC
- Organization Type: Finance company
- Organization Size: 500+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of BA degree from a recognized Higher Learning Institution in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Economics, Leadership, Business Administration, Marketing Management or any related field of discipline.
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 7 years of banking experience with at least 1 year service at a supervisory level.
Place of Work: Butajira, Dilla, Dukem, Hossana, Shashemene, Wolaita Sodo and Wolkite Branches.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirement are invited to send your updated resume with PDF format only within 10 (Ten) consecutive days following the announcement of the vacancy on Reporter newspaper through the following link: