Our scholarship program is designed to support, educate and inspire the next generation of leaders and professionals who have the power to change the future. We have three scholarship categories to help you achieve your education goals.
Application Review Process
Applications are reviewed by our selection committee based on your case for financial support, academic merit, community involvement, pursuit of studies that could be transferable to the renewable energy sector and/or environmental stewardship, and proximity to the locations where we live, work and operate (or have development projects).
- Resident of Canada or the United States
- Pursuing full-time studies at an accredited Canadian or United States trades or technical school, college or university
- Indigenous Peoples Scholarship only: member of an Aboriginal community (band or settlement), including First Nations, Metis and Inuit; and proof of Aboriginal Status
- Renewable Energy Trades Scholarship only: Enrolled in a renewable energy trades program with a direct focus on wind, hydro or solar energy
How to Apply
To apply for one of our scholarships, you must submit an online application form. As part of the application, you will need to upload:
- Unofficial transcript for your most recent academic program, if completed in the last five years
- One letter of recommendation
- Proof of your Aboriginal Status (Indigenous Peoples Scholarship applicants only)
Our scholarship application window will close September 15, 2022.